viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

My (non)Favorite artist.

I really don’t have a favorite artist, I hate the “fan boys” crew of whatever, our times are not the times for idols or heroes. But this guy attracts my attention at the first moment, his video and his odd beat bring me to a place forgiven and forbidden in my mind; he releases all kind of rudes wraith of loathing; and ironicaly he laughs at himself evilness. The lyric of “Yonkers” show us a struggle mind full of paradox and diseases: "I just want to know if my father would ever like me/ But I don't give a fuck, so he's probably just like me/ A motherfuckin’ Goblin”. And the principal reason why i love this guy is because he does whatever he want and he hate bruno mars to “And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus/And won't stop until the cops come in”. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! you broke schemes!
    I don't like this type of music, but I considered it very interesting

    See u!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Diego,

    I am writing to you because I realized I have you among my blog contacts of English III and you are not in my list. So, please find out who your teacher is. I will erase this link from my blog because I have another Diego in the class, and I get mixed up!

    Have a good semester.

    Paula Vergara

    ResponderEliminar